We are looking for a specialist for the position International Freight Forwarder automotive.
- minimum 2 years of experience in organizing international road or rail transport (experience in serving customers from outside the European Union is welcome),
- knowledge of the English language enabling free communication in speech and writing,
- negotiation skills, the ability to quickly make decisions and propose appropriate solutions,
- the ability to define priorities, good organization of working time and high diligence,
- ability to work in a group and high personal culture,
- good knowledge of MS Office.
- Implementation of transport orders in national and international road traffic,
- Maintaining relationships with the company's customers,
- Searching for new business opportunities and active support for the sales process,
- Expanding and maintaining the base of subcontractors,
- Improving operational processes,
- Control and monitoring of the implementation of orders by subcontractors, financial settlements and handling of transport documentation,
- Analysis of transport costs and comparative market research in this area.
- employment based on a permanent full-time employment contract,
- attractive, fixed remuneration and a clear bonus system,
- possibility to work remotely or in the office,
- additional payment to the Benefit System sports card,
- gaining new competences,
- numerous trainings in the field of transport law, best practices in customer service and soft skills.
- friendly working atmosphere.
If you believe you are the right person for the position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
In your CV, please include the following clause regarding the protection of personal data:
"I consent to the processing of personal data contained in this document for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR). "
In the subject of the e-mail, please enter:
"CV - Junior International Freight Forwarder"
I devoted my entire professional life to transport, but having acquired competences in one branch of transport, I was looking for ways to gain new ones. I was lucky to be allowed to do so. I learn all the time because otherwise I get bored.
These are the rules we have in Symlog - For our employees, the only permanent change is! Those who like it will find it great with us!
Therefore, working in Symlog requires constant expansion of knowledge in the field of logistics and more. We offer the possibility, or even the required, to acquire new competences, and not only rigid and boring handling of the same transports in the same relationships, with the same carriers.
If you know the car - you will know the railroad. If on sea transport - we will teach you road transport.
We adhere to the principle - those who do not develop tend to collapse. Thanks to this approach and support from the management, freight forwarders acquire broad competences, which customers appreciate very much.
Every day, without complexes, we compete with large shipping companies. We serve other large shipments as a supplier. They also know that Symlog has competences, because Symlog employees have competences.
The company is people. If you want to create this company - join us!