According to the GDPR (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC), we are required to inform persons whose data we process about their rights and our obligations related to it.
In connection with the above, we inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Symlog Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Włodarzewska 45D, entered into the National Court Register under KRS number 0000359601, NIP: 1182027731, REGON: 142465772, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator. The Administrator can be contacted in writing to the following address: Symlog Sp. z o. o., ul. Włodarzewska 45D, 02-384 Warsaw, or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- The Personal Data Inspector is Mr. Norbert Bogucki, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org acts as a contact point in matters of personal data protection.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is, depending on the activities performed:
a) conclusion and performance of the contract - obtaining forwarding orders from our clients and carrying them out with the help of subcontractors (carriers) cooperating with us,
b) fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on Symlog Sp. z o. o. - e.g. issuing a VAT invoice,
c) the legitimate interest of Symlog Sp. z o. o. - the implementation of legitimate interests includes all activities accompanying the implementation of a given forwarding order, including: bidding procedure, execution of a forwarding order, payment service, complaints, marketing.
d) your consent.
- Your personal data is processed for the purpose of:
a) performance of activities performed at your request prior to the conclusion of the contract (inquiries),
b) obtaining and carrying out forwarding orders (contract performance),
c) fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on Symlog Sp. z o. o. (e.g. issuing a VAT invoice),
d) for marketing purposes of the services of Symlog Sp. z o. o
- We will process the following categories of data: contact details, data required for identification for the purposes of the forwarding order and issuing a VAT invoice, data needed to select an appropriate marketing offer and services of Symlog Sp. z o. o
- To the extent that the processing of your data takes place in order to perform the forwarding order, providing your data is a condition for concluding the contract. Providing data is voluntary, but it is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract. If personal data is not provided, the contract will not be concluded. Providing the data necessary to issue an invoice is a statutory obligation and results from the Act on tax on goods and services. In the remaining scope, the provision of personal data is voluntary, it is not a statutory or contractual requirement and is not a condition for concluding a contract.
- When processing your personal data, we may use entities that perform our obligations in order to carry out forwarding orders. These entities will process data only for the purposes specified by us and our instructions. In order to ensure that the data is processed solely for the purpose of processing the shipping order, such third parties are bound by appropriate contractual obligations to ensure that the data is kept confidential.
- We store the collected personal data in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), but they may also be transferred to a country outside this area and processed there only if required by the performance of a specific forwarding order.
- Your personal data will be kept for as long as it is necessary to perform the contract, and after that time for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. If your personal data will be processed in order to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator, personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill this obligation. We will process the data processed on the basis of your consent until you withdraw your consent. If your personal data will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator, the data will be processed until the fulfillment of the legitimate interest constituting the basis for this processing.
- In the case of processing your personal data, you have the right to:
a) requests from the Administrator to access their personal data, rectify them, delete or limit data processing,
b) object to such processing,
c) transferring personal data,
d) file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
Copyrights to the content on the website:
It is forbidden to copy and distribute the website in whole or in part without prior consent. This does not apply to the temporary duplication of the website content in the computer's operating memory. The copyrights to the website or its individual elements as well as the rights to trademarks are reserved for the Publisher or other entities. Items not authored by the Publisher have been published under the granted license. The publisher declares that graphic materials and animations promoting individual materials come from producers or entities cooperating with them. Infringement of intellectual property rights leads to civil or criminal liability.