Due to the dynamic development of the company, we are looking for a specialist for the position Sales Assistant for car / rail / sea transport.
- min. 2 years of experience in customer service,
- good knowledge (written and spoken) of the English language,
- good knowledge of the Office suite,
- energetic action,
- independence and responsibility as well as the ability to work under time pressure,
- communicativeness and negotiation skills.
- handling ongoing transport inquiries,
- preparing offers and negotiating terms of cooperation,
- acquiring new customers and expanding the base of subcontractors,
- concluding contracts with customers and carriers,
- cooperation with the shipping department,
- building and maintaining positive relationships with customers and subcontractors.
- employment based on a full-time employment contract,
- fixed remuneration + commission on the result,
- acquiring new competences in the field of rail / intermodal forwarding when servicing trains from China,
- work in a friendly atmosphere with experienced colleagues,
- trainings in the field of transport law, best practices in customer service and soft skills.
If you believe you are the right person for the position, please send your CV, cover letter and a recent photo to email@example.com.
In your CV, please include the following clause regarding the protection of personal data:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29.08.1997, 2016 on the Protection of Personal Data; uniform text: Journal of Laws of 922, item XNUMX)."
In the subject of the e-mail, please enter:
"CV - Sales Assistant"